Top best answers to the question «Oblivion what happens after the main quest»
- After the main quest you are able to continue to use your character and explore the world and finish up guild quests, misc quests, or just roam around doing whatever you want. No I don't believe there is anything wrong with having them follow you around. Yes you can get other people.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Oblivion what happens after the main quest?» often ask the following questions:
🎮 What happens when you finish the main quest in oblivion?
- For other uses, see Main Quest. Note: All remaining Oblivion Gates will close when the main questline is completed. This will lead to not being able to pick up Sigil Stones in order to enchant items (version 1.2.xxxx). The only way to get them after this is by using the console cheats to duplicate them .
- What happens after you complete the main quest line?
- What happens after you finish the main quest line?
- How long is the oblivion main quest line?
🎮 What happens after you beat skyrim main quest?
- personally, after beating the main quest, that character feels "done". i saved the world. everything else seems trivial after that.
- Is the main quest in oblivion too long?
- What happens in the main quest in skyrim?
- What happens after quest diagnostics drug test?
🎮 What happens after the main quest in fallout 4?
- Fallout 4 doesn't end after the main quest. Here's a bunch of stuff you can do once you're done.
- What happens after completing the nemesis quest chain?
- What happens after defeating hades in titan quest?
- What happens after you finish the torghast quest?
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «Oblivion what happens after the main quest?» so you can surely find the answer!What happens if you kill ulfric before the main quest?
Nothing happens, you just bug out the game. The game isn't designed to kill off Ulfric before the of the Imperial questline, the NPC's won't react to his death in any way.What happens when you finish the main quest in skyrim?
- Become a werewolf. To get this special power, you'll need to join the Champions guild (in Whiterun)…
- Create the strongest armor. Killing dragons is very rewarding but the loot they drop is even more valuable than you think…
- Explore new areas.
- Once the drug test is complete, Quest Diagnostics cannot provide information related to specimen status, drugs screened for in the panel, or the final drug test result. The final drug test result is directly reported to the employer ordering the test. Read our drug testing do’s and don’ts. Make a drug test appointment.
- Check Out Beginner's Tips & Guides! One of the things you can do after beating Dauntless's main quest is to experiment and perfect your weapon and armor loadout. This can be finding the best combination of weapon, armor, Perks, and Cells that works best for your play style. Check Out Best Weapon Per Type!
- ―Meridia. Meridia is a quest in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Upon offering up a sample of undead corpse matter, Meridia will awaken and speak to the Hero. They learn that, unlike other Daedric Princes, Meridia loathes undead and makes it the charge of her followers to destroy them whenever possible.
1 Answer. According to this thread, once you finish the main quest, the game is over.What happens if you don't do the main quest in skyrim?
I mean…you can. The game doesn't punish you if you don't. And it doesn't change much after you finish the campaign. I particularly remember finishing the dragon quests, and the first person to talk to me was a guard saying “I've got my eyes on you, khajiit” or something to that respect.What happens when you start the main quest line in eso?
- You have now started the main quest line of the Elder Scrolls Online. A cinematic will play and after that, the start of the quest line unfolds as you make your way through Coldharbour. When this is over, you will be transported to your faction’s starter island.
- Wait until level 20 to finish up the main quest, so the sigil stones are better. I will definately not wait until level 30 to finish fingers of the mountain again. What good is a spell that can electrocute IC in one fell swoop if it takes 2400 mana to cast.
- Main Quests are quests that introduce the Player to the story relevant to the class chosen. They are distinguishable from other quests because they remain in the Quest Window regardless of completion status. Among the rewards from completing Main Quests are experience, gold and valuable items such as talisman, dragon jades and gems.
The Outer Worlds invites you to change the destiny of a corporate-dominated solar system… Unfortunately, you can't play beyond The Outer Worlds' ending. You can save your game just before the game's final sequence and return to it, but there's no catching up on old quests once the game's finished.Can you do civil war after main quest skyrim?
If you do not trigger these bugs, or have done a workaround, you should be able to complete the Civil War questline even after the main questline has been finished.Can you play outer worlds dlc after main quest?
You can now play the DLC after completing the ending of Outer Worlds.What happens after all in poker?
A player who does not have enough chips to call a bet is declared All-In. The player is eligible for the portion of the pot up to the point of his final wager. All further action involving other players takes place in a 'side pot', which the All-In player is not eligible to win.Can you still do side quests after the main quest?
- Yes you can, you can continue playing and complete all the side quests. There are no really significant changes like in Oblivion. For example even the dragons will still be around for you to hunt down. Without giving to much away, one of the small things that change is that NPCs will sometimes comment on your achievements during the main quest.
- Lets you keep playing after you finish the main quest. This mod allows you to keep playing F:NV after you complete the main quest. It will teleport you to the Lucky 38 casino after the slideshow. Extract the ESP into your Data folder. Delete the ESP from your Data folder. There are no known issues with the mod.
- The main quest line will be divided in chapters. The Paladin Order, executive of the god Malphas, has its main seat in Enderal and is the leading political power of the continent. After Malphas' death in Nehrim, the Order is struggling to subdue the news of the god's death and to prevent an uprising.
- The Dark Brotherhood is where you start but eventually as you go through the ranks, you become a member of The Black Hand which is AFTER the Purification Quest, which is where you must kill all the Dark-Brotherhood members in the Cheydinhal Sanctuary. If you want an easier way to join, go to the arena and rise throught the ranks.
- “But after 10 p.m., no food or drink will be available to anyone inside the casino.” the governor said. In addition, all bar-side seating will be prohibited “for the immediate future” starting Thursday, Murphy said.
When a player goes all-in, they're committing their entire chip stack to the pot. In a poker hand you can bet - at maximum - the money or chips you have left on the table.Is it possible to return to skuldafn after the main quest?
- It is possible to get to Skuldafn/Sovengarde after the main quest by using coc skuldafn02 in the console Several mods exist on various platforms that allow one to return to Skuldafn. How it's done in game varies from mod-to-mod.