Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What are creepers good for in minecraft?» often ask the following questions:
🎮 Are minecraft creepers epic?
- What do creepers do on minecraft?
- What do creepers eat in minecraft?
- What do minecraft creepers sound like?
🎮 What are minecraft creepers afraid of?
Creepers do not like cats. If you tame an ocelot, you can use it to help protect your safe areas as the Creeper will avoid it.
- Are minecraft creepers a error?
- Do minecraft creepers have arms?
- What do creepers look like in minecraft?
🎮 What do creepers do in minecraft?
They explode once they sees you.
- What makes creepers more deadly on minecraft?
- Are creepers in minecraft a glitch?
- Are there creepers in minecraft pe?
1 other answer
creepers when you kill them drop gun powder and if you craft this with sand you get TNT which you can blow things up with if you light it with flint and steel
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «What are creepers good for in minecraft?» so you can surely find the answer!Are there creepers on minecraft demo?
Yup. There are. But you can press Escape then Options and put it on Peaceful Mode then there will be absolutely no monsters. (That's what I do)
only on april 1st
No creepers can't destroy obsidian blocks but they can destroy a working portal.
Yes, they will explode.
of corse, i know that because im one of them
There's no way to breed creepers in the original version 1.5.2 there are mods that you can install to breed mobs.
No, Creepers just flee from them.
If there is an area where the light level is 7 or lower, mobs (eg. Creepers) may spawn.
- Initially, creepers attacked players directly like zombies and exploded only when they were killed, but Notch decided that this was not enough and made the explosion a basic mob attack. In Minecraft, the player exists in a large world made up of cubes.
- To be clear, the Creepers who live in Creeper Villages scattered all around the Overworld in Plains, Deserts, Savannas, and Oceans. Within these villages, you will find several different types of Creepers who happily buy and sell different items.
Creepers are green, tall hostile mobs which approach you and explode. They are arguably the most iconic thing about Minecraft, and are a constant source of frustration among players.
Creepers explode because they are essentially made of gunpowder, and when they get close to you they activate the gunpowder to try to kill you.
Zombies can only break down wooden doors, and creepers can destroy anything except water source blocks, lava source blocks, obsidian and adminium with their explosion.
If you go near them they blow up. You can kill them with a sword. They spawn only at night or in caves; Somewhere dark
Yes Creepers are supposed to be in Minecraft, they are the most iconic mob type in the game.
Yes they can. Iron doors are very hard but not hard enough.....
- In Minecraft, you can find creepers in most Overworld biomes in light levels of 7 or less. Creepers will spawn in the dark, usually at night. Once a creeper has spawned in the dark, it can survive in the daylight. If you do not light your house, a creeper can spawn inside your house.
Creepers contain large amounts of gunpowder. They most likely obtain this gunpowder through the biological mixing of various food components. Their body uses chemical reactions to set this gunpowder off in defensive situations. In other words, when a human is nearby, they walk up to it, hiss for a minute (the noise is the chemical reaction igniting the gunpowder), expand a bit, and explode.
No hostile mobs (including creepers) are present in peaceful difficulty.
Where do you get Creeper powder in Minecraft?
- Creeper Powder is a drop you will find all the way in the back of the Creeper's Hideout. Alternatively, you can kill a Creeper to receive the item as well. You can find Creeper Powder and Creepers in the Creeper's Hideout. You must be wearing the Creeper Mask to access this area.
same as in the computer version ( explode)
It's called Minecraft... creepers have ALWAYS been in Minecraft.
- Dirt walls will be easily destroyed by creepers, while two block thick cobblestone will resist most creeper explosions. Obsidian is explosion-proof with the exception of blue wither skulls, so you can laugh in the face of creepers trying to destroy walls built of this block.