Those who are looking for an answer to the question «When is the pittsburgh steelers first preseason game in 2012?» often ask the following questions:
🎮 When was the pittsburgh steelers second preseason game in 2012?
The Steelers second preseason game in 2012 was on August 19th. They defeated the Indianapolis Colts, 26-24.
- How many preseason games did the pittsburgh steelers win in 2012?
- When did the pittsburgh steelers start playing preseason games?
- When did the pittsburgh steelers win their first game?
🎮 Did the pittsburgh steelers win their first preseason game?
- Pittsburgh found a win in its first game of the preseason with a 16-3 victory over the Dallas Cowboys in the Hall of Fame game. During tonight’s action, the Steelers got off to a sluggish start. 64 15Share
- When was the first pittsburgh steelers super bowl game?
- When was the first cleveland browns vs pittsburgh steelers game?
- Did pittsburgh steelers win their first ever game?
🎮 When is the steelers first preseason game?
When do the Pittsburgh Steelers finish the season?
- The Steelers finish the season on the road against Baltimore on Jan. 9 at 1 p.m. With a 17-game regular schedule on tap, the preseason has been decreased by one game, but the Steelers will still have four preseason games because of the Hall of Fame game.
- Where was the pittsburgh steelers first game played?
- What time was the pittsburgh steelers game on december 23 2012?
- What time was the pittsburgh steelers game on january 8th 2012?
1 other answer
In 2012, the Steelers first preseason game will be on Thursday, August 9th against the Philadelphia Eagles.
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «When is the pittsburgh steelers first preseason game in 2012?» so you can surely find the answer!How many preseason games did the pittsburgh steelers win in 2011?
For the 2011 preseason, the Steelers went 3-1. They defeated the Eagles, Falcons and Panthers. Their only loss was to the Redskins.
The first regular season game in Steelers history, played on September 20, 1933 was played at home against the New York Giants. The Steelers lost that game 23-2.
On December 16, 2012, the Dallas Cowboys defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers, 27-24 in overtime.
Yes, they did. The Steelers defeated the Cincinnati Bengals 16-7 on October 7, 2001, for their first win at Heinz Field.
The Steelers defeated the Oakland Raiders for their first playoff victory. The game was played on December 23, 1972 and the final score was 13-7.
- The College All-Star Game, usually the first game of the preseason, was played annually in Chicago from 1934 to 1976 , and featured the NFL (from 1966, World champion) against an all-rookie team of college all-stars.
In 2011, the Steelers first regular season game was on September 11th.
The Steelers first game of the 2009 season was played on Thursday, September 10th. The Steelers defeated the Tennessee Titans 13-10 in overtime.
The first Dallas Cowboys versus Pittsburgh Steelers game was played in Dallas.
Yes. In their history, the Steelers won 33 playoff games.
- While using an over-the-air TV antenna is still the best way to freely watch most NFL games, if the Pittsburgh Steelers game is on ESPN, NFL Network or is blacked out for attendance reasons, you can still watch it, albeit with a little bit of work involved.
- User can listen to pregame and postgame programming from anywhere in the world on Steelers.com. NFL geographical restrictions apply to the game broadcast stream for both desktop and mobile web users. Listen to the live local call of every Steelers game all season long. Sign up for a free trial of NFL Game Pass.
On September 9, 2012, the Denver Broncos defeated the Steelers, 31-19.
- The first preseason game will be the Hall of Fame Game on Thursday, August 5. August 12 will then see the preseason begin for the remaining teams. The first week of the preseason will be played across three days: August 12 to 14. The second and third weeks of the season will follow over the next two weeks.
Aug. 2, 1967: 1st preseason game Saints lost to Los Angeles Rams, 16-7 at Anaheim, Calif.
The Steelers played the Philadelphia Eagles in their very first playoff game. It was on December 21, 1947, and the Eagles won 21-0.
Steelers 23 and the Eagles 24.
First of all, let me say that the Steelers rock! My uncle is the offensive coordinator, Bruce Arians! The Steelers aren't going to do good this year though. The single game tickets went on sale sometime around July - August. Here we go Pittsburgh! Six time Super Bowl Champs.
The last playoff win for the Steelers was on January 23, 2011 against the New York Jets.
The last time the Steelers lost a Sunday night game was on November 18, 2012. They were defeated by the Baltimore Ravens, 13-10.